Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sunday

Yesterday I managed to find some time to go down to my sewing room/DH study to work on an up and coming project we shall be doing in the shop. I decided to use, yes, Christmas fabric that I bought at FIL. Even though it is still hot here and for some reason down in the basement it seems hotter.
Got all my strips cut and sewn together. Here is a sneak picture of the fabrics.
All will be revealed at class this Wednesday so the ladies have an idea what to choose in colours for the 21st July. If you are interested in coming contact Arco Iris A Metro to reserve your place.
I know I said I would post some pictures of FIL but it was so busy on the stand that in the end the camera stayed in my handbag!

1 comment:

  1. Olá Helen
    Deixo aqui o meu blog onde publiquei uma foto nossa tirada na FIA! Obrigada pela simpatia!
    Silvia

    http://silvia-pinho.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete