Saturday, July 3, 2010

ARTS AND CRAFTS FAIR AT FIL, LISBON

Yesterday I played at setting up shop with Paula from Arco Iris a Metro for this years Feira Internacional de Artesanato at Expo, which runs from 3rd July until 11th July. Doors open at 3.00pm and close at 24.00pm, every day.
There will be stands with arts and crafts from Portugal, as well as from around the world. It is a very popular fair and I am really looking forward to being part of it. So today I shall be helping on the stand to sell everything to do with Patchwork and Quilting. There were lots of lovely things we found in the boxes as we unpacked them, so people will be in for a treat. And I didn't even get chance to see what fabrics were going to be sold, as I had to leave and pick up Sara from summer camp.
Tempation not to buy anything is going to be very hard. I really really will try NOT to be buy anything..... but it is going to be very hard!
If I get a chance I hope to be able to post some photos in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment