Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wednesday's Class

Yesterday I only managed to take one picture and it was of Gertrudes' "Notebook" case. She had got the idea from a Portuguese magazine, but when she initially made it, it was too big for the "Notebook. So she downsized. She is sure that her nieces are also going to be asking for one as well!

And with the left over fabric she made a wallet as well.  

Sorry no photos of the Christmas Tree Skirt, because I put my camera back in my handbag and forgot about it all day!!
However here is my finished Candle Swap mat, which I will be posting tomorrow. I hope she likes it, as this is the first time I have taken part in a swap.
And here is a close up of the ric rac I added to the binding edge.
Next week, Wednesday17th November, at Arco Iris ao Metro, the ladies will have the opportunity to make these christmas bells. If you wish to attend call the shop to confirm your place. If you can't make the Wednesday class we will be repeating it on Saturday 20th November (15.00 to 18.00) along with some Christmas Balls.


Until next time.


1 comment: