Thursday, January 26, 2012

What I have been doing.....

I know I said I would get down to some of my UFO´s or PhD's (Projects half Done) as Angela likes to call them, but couldn't resist making a small quilt. You see I had put all the christmas decorations away and the Christmas Wreath Quilt went away and the table was bare. So I just had to make this table topper to freshen the place up and it didn't take me that long. Anyway this is my excuse!

But I can now cross off my list, my finished Bargello Quilt that had been waiting for quilting and binding to be added and here it is,

I love this technique so much, I would love to do a Bargello Quilt that requires 20 fabrics, I have the book just plucking up the courage to make one. BUT I still need to do my PhD´s. Maybe in between doing my PhD´s I could sneak in a new project!! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment