Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well I can't believe that we are in 2012. Happy New Year to everyone.

I really hope that this year I shall be able to finish some of my UFO's before starting anything new!!! It is no point in making new year resolutions, as I don't think I will be able to keep to them. All I can say is that I will do my best to finish my outstanding projects.
I have decided to reduce some of my teaching for personal reasons and will now only be doing classes at Patchmania.

Also it will be an interesting year as my DH will be changing jobs and going to yet another country.

So all it leave is for me to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

1 comment:

  1. A very Happy New Year to you too Helen, sounds like it's going to be interesting with a fun new holiday destination! Good luck with finishing your PhD's!

    ReplyDelete